[CMake] Setting the C dialect

Mattias Holm mattias.holm at contra.nu
Wed Nov 1 10:37:50 EST 2006

Hi there,

I am new to the list, so excuse me if this has been asked before.

I am trying to figure out if there is a good way of setting the
language dialect that you are using. For example, I am working with a
project written in C99, and thus I need to specify this.

Sure enough, I can use SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES and set the
compile flags for every C-file to -std=c99/gnu99 and at least that
will work with GCC. Is there any way to do this portably, and without
setting the compile flags on every source file?

I am hoping of having support for Windows without the need for gcc
and Cygwin.

Best regards,
Mattias