[CMake] What about...

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Fri May 26 14:45:59 EDT 2006

On Friday 26 May 2006 18:02, frederic heem wrote:
> Actually, I wonder why CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE  is not set to TRUE by
> default, each time, I have to set it manually and I find it quite
> annoying.

Everyone I know gave a sigh of relieve when unsermake (2 years ago)
introduced the concept of showing minimal output.
Unsermake does have a really good feature I'd like to see in cmake/make,
though.  It shows the full commandline of the last command when the build
fails.
This means that if you are missing an include dir it doesn't require you
to restart the build with the verbose flag on since it shows the actual
command that failed and thus the include flags etc.  Best of both worlds.

--
Thomas Zander