[CMake] Setting MSVC project Configuration Properties

Matthew Peavy lists at givemefish.com
Thu May 25 08:09:04 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I need to be able to set a few of the project Configuration Properties
during the CMake generation of the Solution / project files.
The config properties I need to set are:

1) Working directory (Properties -> Configuration Properties ->
Debugging -> Working Directory)
2) Command Arguments (Properties -> Configuration Properties ->
Debugging -> Command Arguments)

as well as being able to set the "Start-up project" to my project rather
than to "ALL_BUILD".  [This is accomplished within MSVC by
right-clicking the project and selecting "Set as StartUp Project.]

Thanks a lot for your help,
Matthew