[CMake] CMake and it's invocation from MS VC7

Steve Johns steve.johns at verizon.net
Wed May 17 14:22:39 EDT 2006

> Once it is implemented properly you could do something like
>
> SET(NRC206_SRCS ADDINT.C ...)
> SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(${NRC206_SRCS} PROPERTIES COMPILE_LANGUAGE C)
> ADD_LIBRARY(NRC206 ${NRC206_SRCS})
>
> to override the default choice of compile language for capital ".C"
> extensions.  I'm not sure when we'll get to this.

At this point, with the new CMake 2.4.2 successfully treating  "foo.c" as a
C file, I have an opposite need to compile certain C files as C++.
IOW, I need to apply " /TP " to certain specific files like "FOO.C" (or
foo.c).

Can I arrange this, either with the sytax above, or some other way, using
CMake 2.4.2 ?