[CMake] Source path default update Problem

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue May 16 12:41:34 EDT 2006

shawn mckenziie wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am trying to change my source path to point to where my source files
> are located (the first line when using cmake).
> Upon Configuration, the path is changed back to default and i receive an
> error regarding the absence of a CMakeLists.txt file (which of course is
> not there since this default path is not in my source tree)
>
> Has anyone stumbled upon this problem with any solutions?

There are two possibilities:

1.) If you have specified a build tree in the GUI:  Remove the
CMakeCache.txt file from the build tree, or better yet remove the whole
tree and start fresh.  Once a build tree is created it is locked to a
given source tree.

2.) If you have not specified a build tree in the GUI:  Specify one.

-Brad