[CMake] CMake: C-code and Visual Studio 2005 problem.

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu May 4 13:38:29 EDT 2006

At 11:32 PM 5/3/2006, Andrew Maclean wrote:
>1) The extension of the source files is .c
>2) Test COnly works Ok. It compiles and links Ok.

OK, I fixed the problem.  Although it was not quite as bad as it seemed.
In the conly project, the target conly said use /TP, however, the individual
files conly.c were being built with /TC.   I have fixed it so both of
them are /TC now for c projects.   Also, I added some code into conly
that a c++ compiler should not be able to compile.

-Bill