[CMake] More help needed

Vignesh M.P.N. manivig at iit.edu
Thu Mar 9 14:22:04 EST 2006

Hi

I hope there is a misunderstanding; it doesn't work in the right directory
too.

I am not even able to test run the CTest using
ctest -D ExperimentalStart -D ExperimentalTest -D ExperimentalSubmit

The problem is "Testing" folder gets created in the current directory
itself, irrespective of the value passed to the "BuildDirectory" key.

So this causes the failure in submission, because it is not able to find the
file at "<BuildDirectory>/Testing/..."

I hope this is not a bug, because this is a basic functionality. I might be
doing something wrong somewhere.

For more details, please look into the bug tracker at the below link,
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=2949

As you must have noticed that myself working under Matt, had been trying to
set this Dart and CTest for the past 10 days and still we couldn't get the
basic thing up, as we had problem with the Dart XML format and this problem
with Ctest.

The problem might be with our configuration too, but we've given our best
based on the documentation available.

We need more help on this front from all of you.

Thanks
Vignesh.