[CMake] new FindwxWidgets.cmake + UsewxWidgets.cmake

Jan Woetzel jw at woetzelweb.de
Tue Jun 27 18:38:38 EDT 2006

klaas.holwerda wrote:

>> - Debug and Release in one MSVS configuration works,
>
> How do you do this? I tried to figure out how you make the debug and
> release version link to a different set of libraries.
> But i only see one WXWIDGETS_LIBRARIES as output, so do they contain
> the debug + release versions of the libraries?

If both (debug+release) are found then debug/optimized prefix option is
used, see cmake LINK_LIBRARIES command.

> I myself decide to generate valid stuff only for either debug or
> release in the VC project files.

That's best choice anyway and should always work.

> Even the include dirs must be different, since as you know there are:
> c:\wxWidgets-2.6.3\lib\vc_lib\mswd\wx\setup.h
> c:\wxWidgets-2.6.3\lib\vc_lib\msw\wx\setup.h

In a sense true - but practically the two files are identical.
So there is no problem as long as the configurations of debug and
release match.

Jan.

--

  Dipl.-Ing. Jan Woetzel