[CMake] Cmake MacOSX Question

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 26 11:04:37 EDT 2006

At 10:57 AM 6/26/2006, Hans Johnson wrote:
>Bill,
>
>I'm always leery about changing the default behavior for things like this.
>This change did fix my problem, which admittedly is a due to retrofitting
>the build system deal with my strange requirements, but it seems like many
>other people are not being affected.
>
>I think that it would be better to provide documentation on the WIKI page
>about this, and in an appendix for the next Cmake book.
>
>Thanks for all your help and support on this.

The problem is that CMake expects the linker to work like this.
That is how cmake orders the -L paths, and if it does not work like
that it will break.  It is apple that changed the default behavior of
gcc....   We are just putting it back to the way it is on other systems.
I think others will be affected by this.

-Bill