[CMake] target_link_libraries doubt

Vikas Kumar vikasnkumar at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 14 16:52:31 EDT 2006

I understand that it is currently not possible.
But take the case where you as a software product developer, are given
a proprietary .dll/.so file and you are creating a library that links
with that file.
If   "ld -o foo.so -static bar.so foo.o " , can be written in a
makefile and made to work, why cannot cmake have such an option ?

Vikas