AW: [CMake] Understanding SET- and GET_TARGET_PROPERTY

wedekind wedekind at caesar.de
Tue Jun 13 08:02:36 EDT 2006

Hi Brad,

thanks for your reply :)

Both projects are under the same top-level source directory. My problem now
is to find out when a property is set. I guess that the order in which the
projects are read determines when a project's properties are set?

If so, what determines the order in which projects are processed? Is it only
the SUBDIR command or is the order influenced by other commands
(dependencies?) as well?

Thanks

Marco

P.S.: Do you know whether getting and setting of properties works with CMake
2.2.3 too? Do you recommend to upgrade to CMake 2.4 anyway?