[CMake] how to write cmake file for ImageMagick package?

kdsfinger at gmail.com kdsfinger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 10:28:29 EDT 2006

On 6/12/06, Filipe Sousa <filipe at ipb.pt> wrote:

> kdsfinger at gmail.com wrote:
> > I do have FIND_PACKAGE(IMAGEMAGICK) in the CMakeLists.txt.  I guess for
> the
> > compatible problem, I have to use all capitals. I also tried
> > IMAGEMAGICKLIB,  doesn't work. The cmake sees the
> > FindImageMagick.cmakesince each time I change the content of that
> > file, the cmake gives different
> > error messages.
>
> What version are you using?
> Post your CMakeLists.txt
>
> --
> Filipe Sousa

I am usng ImageMagick-6.2.8.
Here is my CMakeLists.txt:

PROJECT(RREM)

FIND_PACKAGE(IMAGEMAGICKLIB)# the IMAGEMAGICKLIB has been tried for
ImageMagick, IMAGEMAGICK and ImageMagickLib but none of them work.

I comment out all the unrelated commands, just want to see if the
imagemagick can be imported to cmake right.

zl2k