[CMake] how to write cmake file for ImageMagick package?

kdsfinger at gmail.com kdsfinger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 10:20:02 EDT 2006

On 6/12/06, Jan Woetzel <jw at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de> wrote:

> kdsfinger at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > I do have FIND_PACKAGE(IMAGEMAGICK) in the CMakeLists.txt.
>

> The (file) names are case sensitive!
> Try FIND_PACKAGE(ImageMagickLib)
>
> Jan.
>

> --
>
>   Dipl.-Ing. Jan Woetzel
>   University of Kiel
>   Institute of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
>   Hermann-Rodewald-Str. 3 [room 310]
>   24098 Kiel/Germany
>   Phone +49-431-880-4477
>   Fax   +49-431-880-4054
>   Mob.  +49-179-2937346
>   Url   www.mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~jw
>   Email jw at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de

I tried FIND_PACKAGE(ImageMagickLib) and got this:

 CMake Error: ImageMagickLib_DIR is set to "/usr/local/include", which is
not a directory containing ImageMagickLibConfig.cmake

If using FIND_PACKAGE(IMAGEMAGICKLIB) I got this:

CMake Error: IMAGEMAGICKLIB_DIR is set to "/usr/local/include", which is not
a directory containing IMAGEMAGICKLIBConfig.cmake

Both "ImageMagick" and "IMAGEMAGICK" give similar error message as above.

I installed the newest imagemagick package as root. The Magick++.h and the
folders of magick, Magick++ and wand are located in /usr/local/include

zl2k