[CMake] how to write cmake file for ImageMagick package?

kdsfinger at gmail.com kdsfinger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 08:33:50 EDT 2006

On 6/12/06, Jan Woetzel <jw at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de> wrote:

> kdsfinger at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > ...use the Magick++ package ... So I am trying to write another
> > FindImageMagick.cmake instead (not work either).
>
> You can use mine, works on Linux and Windows.
>

> http://www.mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~jw/cmake/CMakeModules/FindImageMagickLib.cmake
>
> Jan.
>
> --
>
>   Dipl.-Ing. Jan Woetzel
>   University of Kiel
>   Institute of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
>   Hermann-Rodewald-Str. 3 [room 310]
>   24098 Kiel/Germany
>   Phone +49-431-880-4477
>   Fax   +49-431-880-4054
>   Mob.  +49-179-2937346
>   Url   www.mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~jw
>   Email jw at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de

Thanks, Jan.
The FindImageMagick.cmake I wrote was put in the
/usr/local/share/CMake/Modules/
I now copyed yours and put it there, but when I do ccmake . ,it gives the
following error message:

 CMake Error: IMAGEMAGICKLIB_DIR is not set.  It must be set to the
directory containing IMAGEMAGICKLIBConfig.cmake in order to use
IMAGEMAGICKLIB.

 CMake Error: You have requested backwards compatibility with CMake version
1.2 or earlier. This version of CMake only supports backwards
 compatibility with CMake 1.4 or later. For compatibility with 1.2 or
earlier please use CMake 2.0

As I said, I don't have any file named IMAGEMAGICKLIBConfig.cmake any where
in my system, should I create such a file? How? Thanks a lot.

zl2k