[CMake] Debug support for MS Free Toolkit 2003

jecxz jecxz at telus.net
Sat Jun 10 13:57:52 EDT 2006

Hi,
some of the documentation says there is no debug support available for
the Microsoft Free C++ Toolkit (2003), however I have used the toolkit
for some time and have built wxWidget and other projects with debug
information and debugged them using Microsoft's Windbg with fair success.

While windbg is not as pretty as the Visual Studio IDE and lacks a few
things, it certainly works well enough to be useful, with some getting
used to, no doubt, but the price is right for me. :-)