[CMake] VC8 projects generated multiple times

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jun 7 22:42:15 EDT 2006

At 12:35 PM 6/7/2006, Laurentiu Nicolae wrote:
>It must be said that I generate the list of files in the projects with
>GLOB_RECURSIVE. That might have something to do with it. Not using this
>is out of the question - we adopted CMake to be able to regenerate
>changing workspaces as a prime requirement; cross-compilation is still
>important, but falls under "added benefits" for us.
This is most likely the source of the problem.   I am not sure what
it has to do with changing workspaces?   Globbing the source tree
can be dangerous as you may pick up junk files, and also cmake has
no way to know when a new file was added.  So, it will not always
be up-to-date.

So, maybe you could describe your process a bit more so that a suggestion
could be made.

-Bill