[CMake] make in a subdir takes ages.

Manuel Klimek klimek at box4.net
Wed Jun 7 03:35:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

what about an install-recursive target. We 'injected'
such a target manually in our autotools-based environment,
and while it's probably possible to generate such
a target manually in cmake, too (using macros), it would
be a nice default-feature.

Idea: if you're somewhere in the build tree, install-recursive
will install (and build, if out of date) all targets the
targets in the current directory depend on and then do a
make install locally.

cheers,
Manuel