[CMake] Question about Windows support.

Ryan Connelly Ryan_Connelly at intercept.com
Mon Jun 5 15:42:26 EDT 2006

I noticed this post earlier. Bill, how would i use the "unsupported
feature" of cmake to use precompiled headers for visual studio 2005?

I am about to start write a new generator which extends the existing
code, but was wondering if there was some undocumented way to do this.
Otherwise i am going to do what Sylvain suggested.

 >>Bennet Smith Wrote:
 >>2. Handle pre-compiled header files with Visual C++.

 >Bill Wrote:
 >This has been done, but is not directly supported.

Ryan