[CMake] Precompiled Headers

Ryan Connelly Ryan_Connelly at intercept.com
Thu Jun 1 10:03:17 EDT 2006

Has anyone had any luck with precompiled headers on visual studio 2005?

For Visual Studio 6, i added additional parameters to each compiled
file. I then told one specific file to build the precompiled headers.
This worked in vs6, but in 2005 the ide must have the actual projects
setup for precompiled headers. This "hack" won't work on 2005.

I know there have been requests to add precompiled headers, but I was
wondering if anyone has written a custom add-in to cmake to do this. If
not, I am going to have to write one.