[CMake] make check problem

Marcelo Fontenele S Santos msantos at pobox.com
Sat Jul 29 07:36:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to create an alias for the "test" target called "check" in
order to use some tools that work with autotools' generated Makefiles.

I tried the following:

ADD_EXECUTABLE( stuff_test stuff_test.cpp )

ADD_TEST( stuff_test stuff_test )

ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET( check DEPENDS test )

When I run "make test" it works:

Running tests...
Start processing tests
Test project
  1/  1 Testing stuff_test                       Passed

100% tests passed, 0 tests failed out of 1

but when I run "make check" this is the result:

 *** No rule to make target `cmaketest/test', needed by `check'.  Stop.

I think the problem is in the way CTest defines the test target.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
--
Marcelo Fontenele S Santos<msantos at pobox.com>