[CMake] cmake-indent.vim

Andreas Beckermann b_mann at gmx.de
Thu Jul 27 19:26:55 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 26 July 2006 22:00, Andy Cedilnik wrote:
> Hi Andi,

Hi

> I thought the cmake-indent.vim is only read if it is a CMake file. Can
> you propose a fix? Patch would be nice.

No, unfortunately I don't know enough about .vim files to create a patch.

It might however actually be a debian packaging bug:
says to install these files to ~/.vim/indent or so (I didn't find such
instructions in cmake cvs - is that intentional?)

The debian cmake package however installs these files
to /usr/share/vim/addons/plugin/, which seems to be a special directory: all
files in it are parsed whenever a file is opened.
If they were installed to a different directory, they would be loaded on
request only (i.e. when a cmake file is being opened).

Can anyone with a big more knowledge on vim plugins confirm this?

> Thank you.
>
>        Andy

CU
Andi