[CMake] Compilation sequence

"Flávio P. Duarte" fduarte at gisplan.com.br
Wed Jul 26 13:58:59 EDT 2006

Hi,
 my project is an application with 4 libs. The application is located in
the root directory and each lib corresponds to one subdir in the root
dir. Since I am using Qt, I have a bunch of header files that are
generated at compile time and, to make things worst, one lib includes
headers generated by the other lib, which forces the compilation in a
specific order. I've tried to set this order using SUBDIRS command, but
CMake change that even using PREORDER option.
Is there any to override the compilation sequence ?

Flavio