AW: [CMake] Selecting runtime library on Visual Studio projects

Jan Woetzel jw at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de
Wed Jul 19 03:05:27 EDT 2006

Sagnes, Frederic wrote:

>I attached my dirty but working solution: I just override the default command line in each case. Do some people care about this problem or do I really have to write a bug report?
>
>Thank you for your help, it works fine now ;)

That's exactly what I suggested and what we use here, too.

I think it's no bug - you are just "reinitializing" the defaults.

Please note that you shoudl override the defaults only once to allow the
user to edit the flags interactively in teh gui (ccmake /CMakesetup).
Otherwise gui changes will ve overriden by your force.

We use a "DefineFlags.cmake" to (re-)initialize the CMake flags once
based on setting+querying a variable.

Jan.

--

  Dipl.-Ing. Jan Woetzel