[CMake] How to contribute FindXXX cmake module?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Jul 18 14:13:04 EDT 2006

I also recommend posting your FindXXX files to the CMake Wiki:

    http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_User_Contributed_Macros

In the best case scenerio, it will take several months for a CMake contribution to be available in a general release, whereas a Wiki contribution is available right now.  The Wiki is also a good place to put find modules that may not be appropriate for contribution back to the CMake distribution, perhaps because the CMake code is still a moving target or because the module is not applicable to a large enough audiance.

-Ken