[CMake] Am I stupid or what?

Louis Kruger llk at iburst.co.za
Tue Jul 18 02:38:37 EDT 2006

Binary releases are setup for all sorts of configurations which make them sometimes worse, but I tried that as well and it does not work for me.  At the moment I have one installed. I eventually wrote a perl program to pull in the includes to see what the cause of error 255 were in the source, then I came to the conclusions that I posted in my first message.

The problem is also that 'make test' runs sucessfully, that sounds like an alpha-error: the wrong test providing the right result.