[CMake] a dependency nag/bug

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Jul 11 13:37:01 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 11 July 2006 17:56, you wrote:
>To me the naïve
> invocation should be safe and the special invocation should be the unsafe
> one.
Ok I wouldn't mind if slow is default  as long as:
  make fast
would work anywhere (doing the local target/fast)

Actually I ve come across a problem with fast: It doesn't  make the
subdirectory targets

So I would like a "medium" that does not make sibling dependencies but does
make child dependencies (ie stuff from add_subdirectory)

medium is actually what I'm looking for. Is that also already possible or are
you working on that?

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann