[CMake] CPack ignore parameter

Hendrik Belitz hbelitz at users.berlios.de
Thu Jul 6 11:34:21 EDT 2006

Am Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2006 17:26 schrieben Sie:
> You still have leading "/" in all of your regular expressions...
>
> Try these: (for "begins with CPack" and "ends with ~")
>
> "^CPack"
> "~$"

Deleting the trailing slashes leads to patterns which seem not to work anyway.
E.g.
".*\\\\.tar\\\\.gz"
will not ignore any tar.gz files in my source directory, while
will.

--
Hendrik Belitz
E-Mail: hendrik at darkon.info   WWW: http://www.darkon.info

program, n.:
A magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn one's input
into error messages.  tr.v. To engage in a pastime similar to banging
one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.