[CMake] cmake progress reporting causes unnecessary linking (I think)

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed Jul 5 06:19:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

in KDE we have an option BUILD_TESTS. If this is enabled, the unittests will be built.
Toggling this option leads to several libs which will be linked again altough no other things have changed.
I compared the build.make before toggling this option with after toggling this option and they were different, and since every library depends on its build.make, it will be linked again.
But the only think which changed was the progress reporting parameters :-/
This is IMO not ideal.

Are you interested in the two files ?

Alex