[CMake] VS.NEt generator flag missing

Jorgen Bodde solidstl at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 30 14:29:51 EST 2006

Hi all,

Since a while I am missing this flag from the VS.NET generator: /EHsc

Every app I compile crashes unless i add it, I nevber had problems with
my apps with older versions of CMakeSetup (using 2.2 patch 2). Is this
flag removed for a reason? Or is this already fixed in newer versions?

The flag is needed virtually always, it is generating code related to
the unwind stack for exception handling.

If this flag is not going to be added, how can I add this to my VS.NET
generated projects with the ADD_DEFINITIONS ?

With regards,
- Jorgen