[CMake] new Wiki article

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Sun Jan 29 17:00:25 EST 2006

> Von: Filipe Sousa <filipe at ipb.pt>

> That's a good article. I noticed that you didn't mention #cmakedefine01

This feature has been removed again (it was never in a release version
AFAIK).

> Shouldn't .cmake extension be reserved for cmake scripts? One could
> think that config.h.cmake has some cmake code on it.

Well, I didn't want to name it config.h.in, because this would have
clashed with the already existing config.h.in in KDE svn. So I chose the
suffix ".cmake". Do you have a better suggestion ?

Bye
Alex

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl