[CMake] working with codeblocks ? without MSVisual ??

Asmodehn Shade asmodehn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:41:42 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I am used to work with Codeblocks... but I made a Cmake scripts for my
friends that are using Visual Studio on windows.

Now my Cmake script is more advanced than my Codeblocks project, and I was
wondering how I can, using cmake, generate a project I can use in codeblocks
(even if I dont have MSVisual installed...) on windows.

Not sure how cmake and codeblocks can work together since they both can use
multiple compiler and platform... but that would be nice ;-)

Any Ideas anyone ?

Thank you in advance for the answers ;-)