[CMake] file not generated with ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jan 6 12:44:59 EST 2006

>> I'll have Bill merge them to the 2.2 branch.
>
>Uugh, you have a 2.2 branch ?
>To be honest, the last cmake version I can recommend to somebody was
>2.0.x. Version 2.2.0 to 2.2.4 felt like beta-release, at least if used
>with the unix makefile generator. Now the current cvs version seems to be
>quite bugfree. I mean, everytime I used cmake since the 2.1.x days it
>didn't take long until I found the next problem. Now it's stabilizing, so
>I hoped that 2.2.5 would finally become a really good stable production
>release.
>So when is a release of the current cvs HEAD planned ?
>(I'd like to recommend it to KDE developers, and this would be much
>easier if I could say "install cmake >= 2.2.5"  instead of "install cmake
>from cvs")

Yes we have a 2.2 branch.   2.2.4 should be in good shape.  I am moving
almost everything into the branch.   There is some new development going
on in CVS, that does not really affect the generators, but is not ready
for prime time.   However, before I cut 2.2.4, I will let you know so you
can try the branch and make sure it has all the fixes you need.

-Bill