[CMake] how to install a cmake module ?

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Fri Jan 6 07:51:17 EST 2006

> Von: David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com>
>
> How about a POST_INSTALL_SCRIPT via SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES for one of
> your installed targets? Then your script could configure/copy that file
> to that spot as long as you have write permissions. The problem will be
> that a non-admin user won't have write permissions to an admin install
> of CMake...

Yes, I did this now, but it feels more like a hack, a workaround. A more
powerfull INSTALL command would be nice,
-where you can specify absolute target paths
-where you can specify a different name of the target file
i.e. quite similar to CONFIGURE_FILE, but this is called during cmake
time and not during "make install" time.

Alex

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl