[CMake] AIX 5L Build problems / How disable ccmake build

gerryw at it-procorp.com gerryw at it-procorp.com
Mon Feb 6 21:24:11 EST 2006

Hello All,

I'm having some trouble building cmake on AIX 5L with gnu. It bombs out in
the ccmake area complaing of conflicting curses function declarations. I
saw a post somewhere that referred to this being a problem with the
gcc/g++ installation. I got the gnu packages from IBM's AIX toolbox site.
Anyway... I never use the curses ccmake so the easiest path is to exclude
it from the build. Can someone give me some advice on how to do this?

Thanks,
-G