[CMake] Problem while installation of cmake on sun sparc 2.7

sumit sorde sumitsorde at rediffmail.com
Mon Feb 6 16:59:01 EST 2006

Hey all

I am getting the following error after running the make command during compilation of cmake on Sun sparc 2.7.

Building executable /cmake-2.0.6/bin/ccmake...
wattr_off                           CursesDialog/cmCursesLongMessageForm.o
wattr_on                            CursesDialog/cmCursesLongMessageForm.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to /cmake-2.0.6/bin/ccmake
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[3]: *** [/cmake-2.0.6/bin/ccmake] Error 1
gmake[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** [default_target_Source] Error 2
gmake: *** [default_target] Error 2

Can someone please help me out with this error?

Regards,
Sumit.