[CMake] dbus auto-activation services

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Sat Dec 30 11:56:42 EST 2006

Hi,

Von: Matt Rogers <mattr at kde.org>

> > would be wonderful, otherwise i suppose i can lobby for inclusion in
> > the cmake modules in kdelibs, though these items seem to be the sort
> > that would be generally useful?
>
> the macros look fine to me. i don't think there will be a problem
> getting them put upstream.

Yes, the from a first glance the pkgconfig macro looks good. I'll compare it with the newer cmake pkgconfig-module which is more powerful and check how it integrates with this one too.
I'll also have a closer look at the dbus module ASAP.

> until a cmake release comes out with these
> macros in them,
.. and until we (KDE) require this new version...

> i think we'll have to include these in kdelibs as well.

Yes.

Bye
Alex