[CMake] ERROR :Compiler not able to build Simple Programm

chandrashekhar jadhav cpjadhav11 at rediffmail.com
Sat Dec 30 06:27:44 EST 2006

hello there;

i have installed ITK as well Cmake on my PC .

i getting ERROR : will confiquring Cmake As Compiler not able to build the simple Program.

which is as follows in details,

------ Build started: Project: ZERO_CHECK, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

Checking Build System

-- Check for working C compiler: c:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 8/VC/bin/cl.exe

-- Check for working C compiler: c:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 8/VC/bin/cl.exe -- broken

CMake Error: The C compiler "c:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 8/VC/bin/cl.exe" is not able to compile a simple test program.

can any one tell me the solution for the same .

Regards,