[CMake] Enhancement submission...

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Wed Dec 27 16:43:16 EST 2006

What is the best way to submit an enhancement patch for the
FindBoost.cmake file? I have added some CMake code so that you can
use the Boost Libraries kinda like the Qt.. for example in your own
CMakeLists.txt file if I only wanted to use the Program_Options
library from boost:

SET (Boost_USE_PROGRAM_OPTIONS TRUE)
FIND_PACKAGE( Boost REQUIRED )

ADD_EXECUTABLE(first src/first.cpp )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES ( first ${Boost_LIBRARIES} )

I think this makes it easier to add the Boost stuff to a project..

Comments? I can forward what I have to who ever wants it.. I have a
shell script that can be used to automatically create part of the
FindBoost.cmake file so that when new libs are added to Boost
the .cmake file can easily be updated.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer