[CMake] Native build system invocation

Roman Yakovenko roman.yakovenko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 09:44:04 EST 2006

On 12/25/06, Ilya Shvetsov <chvetsov at kranx.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 16:24:52 +0200, Roman Yakovenko
> <roman.yakovenko at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi. It seems that I cannot to find answer for pretty simple question:
> > how I can invoke native build system from\using CMake?
>
> If I understand problem correctly, you cant.

You do.

> you must call native build tools manually after generation of "native"
> makefiles:
>
> cmake path - to generate makefiles
> make - to build them

:-(. CMake already identified the "native" build system. It could be
nice if it can generate
small stub, which will invoke it.

May be it is possible to create small CMake script that will do this?
May be CMake can provide some hint?

My goal is to create fully automated setup.

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding