[CMake] Changing EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH location

Philippe Poilbarbe Philippe.Poilbarbe at cls.fr
Wed Dec 20 03:18:43 EST 2006

Alexander Neundorf a écrit :
>> I have defined EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH to set this general bin
>> directory and I did try to change the output name (OUTPUT_NAME
>> property of the target) for the helper programs. But it did not work
>> because the value of EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH is always
>> prepended to the OUTPUT_NAME even if it is an absolute path.
>>
>> Is there a way to do this or did I miss something ?
>>

> You can set EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH to something different in some subdirectory, so it will this a different value there.

Thanks... I'm a bit stupid. I thought the value of EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
was reported in the parent directory definitions.
Since my helper programs are in the same directory as some
'normal' ones, I will move them in a subdirectory.

But I still have a question: is it normal to add the value
EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
before OUTPUT_NAME if it is an absolute path ?

Philippe.