[CMake] set_target_properties questions

David Blado dblado at decarta.com
Tue Dec 19 22:14:03 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm using SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES in the following fashion (MSVC6
generator):

  SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(${LIB_NAME} PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS
"/NODEFAULTLIB:libcmt")

I tried to use LINK_FLAGS_DEBUG because I have a need to ignore
different libs for different configurations.  I get the following error
when I attempt to use LINK_FLAGS_DEBUG:

Command line warning D4002 : ignoring unknown option
'/NODEFAULTLIB:libcmt'

byteswap.c

Compiling...

Command line warning D4002 : ignoring unknown option
'/NODEFAULTLIB:libcmt'

And then I get the same message as without setting any target
properties:

LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBCMT" conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

Any ideas?

I'm using cmake 2.4.4

Cheers,