[CMake] Changing EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH location

Philippe Poilbarbe Philippe.Poilbarbe at cls.fr
Mon Dec 18 06:44:37 EST 2006

Hello,

When I build our project, I have some helper binaries I do
not want to see in final 'bin' directory.
I have defined EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH to set this general bin
directory and I did try to change the output name (OUTPUT_NAME
property of the target) for the helper programs. But it did not work
because the value of EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH is always
prepended to the OUTPUT_NAME even if it is an absolute path.

Is there a way to do this or did I miss something ?

Thanks,
Ph.P.

Note: CMake version: 3.4.5