[CMake] cpack makes good source release, but empty binary release

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Fri Dec 15 19:55:31 EST 2006

Last time, my mailer screwed up, but this time, I really will attach the
compressed install_manifest.txt.gz.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project
(lbproject.sf.net).

Linux-powered Science