[CMake] linker parameters for VS2005

Yianis Nikolaou yianisn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 05:32:59 EST 2006

hi all,

I would like to exclude some libraries from my project

The command

SET(CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS /NODEFAULTLIB:LIBC;LIBCMT;MSVCRT)

used to work for VS6 but it does not for VS2005

When the project is created this parameter is included in the [Command Line]
section of the Project's Linker properties, but not in the section
[Linker\Input\Ignore Specific Library] where the value should be placed.

Note that the syntax of the parameter is /NODEFAULTLIB:[name,name,...], but
the explanation says that multiple libraries should separated by
semi-colons.

environment:
Windows XP, VS2005, CMake 2.4.5

thanks!