[CMake] Xcode Generator

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Dec 14 08:41:14 EST 2006

It is not order dependent.

If you have a solution/project that has Debug and Release configs only, then
MSVC *always* chooses Debug by default the first time such a solution is
opened... Changing the order does not change that behavior. I've tried...

The "ncb" file is actually the cache of "non-compiled browser" information.
The "suo" file ("solution user options") in VS7 is the place where the
last-user-chosen-configuration is stored. They've added some new ".user"
files in VS8, but they also still have the suo file. It's not clear to me in
VS6 or in VS8 where this information is stored.

Anybody who works for the Visual Studio group at Microsoft on this list...??