[CMake] lib/dll LINK_LIBRARIES on windows?

Abe Stephens abe at sci.utah.edu
Wed Dec 13 22:45:52 EST 2006

Tristan Carel wrote:
> The synopsis of `SWIG_LINK_LIBRARIES' macro is:
> SWIG_LINK_LIBRARIES(module_name library [library...])
>
> So try this:
>
> SWIG_LINK_LIBRARIES(glm ${PYTHON_LIBRARIES} glm )
Whoops, that was a typo in the email on my part. I am specifying the
target name as the first argument.

The SWIG_LINK_LIBRARIES macro renames it's first argument, in this case
to "_glm" so there doesn't end up being a naming problem. It also works
if I switch to an all-static build, but that's not a great option for my
whole project. This build system is pretty flushed out on other
platforms which leads me to believe that I'm just ignorant of the
windows linker.

Thanks for your reply though.

Abe