[CMake] lib/dll LINK_LIBRARIES on windows?

Abe Stephens abe at sci.utah.edu
Wed Dec 13 17:30:36 EST 2006

Hi,

This might be a pretty easy question. I'm porting some code from my
usual linux/osx development environment to WindowXP. I have a library
called "glm" which builds lib/glm.dll.  That appears to work.

If I try to use that library in a SWIG_LINK_LIBRARIES directive, I get
an error that "glm.lib" can't be found:

ADD_LIBRARY(glm .... )

SWIG_ADD_MODULE(glm python glm.i)
SWIG_LINK_LIBRARIES( ${PYTHON_LIBRARIES} glm )

Surprisingly it looks like the swig module isn't linking to any shared
libraries, which I'm sure it does on linux. Any idea what I am missing?

Thanks-
Abe