[CMake] Copying Files on Windows

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Tue Dec 12 12:22:14 EST 2006

There is if I BUILT them. And yes they are in the location specified.

I need to copy the libraries so I can have an operational Qt/MinGW based Application. The systems that I am deploying to are very tightly locked down windows XP systems. The users only have write permissions on a "D:" drive and they do not generally have the know how to change their environment variables. They just want an App where they double click the .exe file and go.

Qt provides me with my cross platform GUI toolkit so I need to copy the dlls from the location they were built at into the binary directory so I can just pack up the binary directory and be down with it.

Mike