[CMake] combining projects

Darby J Van Uitert darbyb at sci.utah.edu
Mon Dec 11 16:46:16 EST 2006

I replaced my references to CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR and CMAKE_BINARY_DIR and
was able to get both projects to build in the same build director. My
top level basically builds a project in my src directory, and another
project in my src/Dataflow directory. However, when I run make, I get
errors like the following:

CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1995: warning overriding commands for target
'src/Dataflow/CMakeFiles/Continuous.dir/all'
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:853: warning ignoring old commands for target
'src/Dataflow/CMakeFiles/Continuous.dir/all'

Has anyone ever seen this before when building two nested projects? It
doesn't happen if I only build one of the projects.

Thanks.

   -darby j

--
Darby J Van Uitert