[CMake] How to set the install directory for MacOSX/PackageMaker

wedekind wedekind at caesar.de
Fri Dec 1 03:54:36 EST 2006

Hello all,

I have tried to build my first MacOSX package today. It works very well so
far, but since I am totally new to the Mac I have some questions related to
the installation process. CPack creates a package which installs to /usr by
default, i.e. /usr is the root-dir of the installation.

Can I change this root-dir for installation? Or even better: Can I change
the installer to let the user decide where to install the software?

I am using CMake 2.4.4 on MacOSX 10.4.8.

Cheers

Marco